The Phoenix Armored Backpack is built to stop the bullets used in 95% of gun related homicides. Nobody will know your backpack doubles as a lifesaving tool. The Phoenix is a low-profile armor system designed to stop the ammunition used in the majority of shootings.
The Phoenix weighs less than 3 pounds in its lightest configuration and comes ready to use. The armor is sewn into the pack, so you never have to worry about forgetting to install your armor or having it shift during use.
The generously sized primary compartment features a laptop sleeve, compatible with nearly all laptops. The front pocket is large and includes a key lanyard with hook, and retention pockets for pens and other accessories. The flat front facing pocket is low profile and can accommodate a full-sized pistol for concealment.
- Backpack Material:
- Aramid Fiber
- Laminated Ripstop Nylon (sonic welded)
- Armor Protection
- Level III+ Lightweight: Rated to defeat calibers up to 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS) and 7.62x39, 7.62x51 NATO
- Level III+ Lightweight: Backpack + 11"x15” steel armor (base coat) = 9.9 lbs.
- Stops bullets used in 95% of gun-related homicides
- Padded rear backing for comfort
- Padded fully adjustable backpack straps
- High traction Hypalon bottom is abrasion
- Compartments & Pockets:
- Large Main Pocket size: 18”x13”x9" (with laptop sleeve)
- Medium Front pocket size: 10”x10”
- Small pocket Size: 6”x10”
- Shelf Life
- Level III+ Lightweight: 20 years